This week we introduce you to Centinary, one of our site coordinators in East Africa. Centinary was born in Kirwa Village in a remote area of the Kabale District, Southern Uganda. With no close health facility available nearby his village, Centinary’s grandfather tragically died on his way to the hospital from medical complications. This dramatic […]
- Roadside clinic beneficiary now championing an HIV-free transport corridor: Story of Stanley Kabengi
- North Star Alliance unveils new Strategic Plan 2023-2027 for Uganda.
- Siemens Stiftung (foundation) Director visits Mlolongo Blue Box clinic
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother
- Church Elder: Championing reduction of hypertension and diabetes cases in Maai Mahiu and its environs
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother August 16, 2021