Our Blue Box clinics
Snapshot of our services at the Blue Box clinics
Our model is responsive to our target populations and tailored to their health needs.
Our Blue Box clinics are located along important transport routes in sub-Saharan Africa to serve mobile workers and their communities. Border crossings, ports, and informal communities where big crowds assemble or stay are population hotspots. Each Blue Box clinic has variable opening hours to accommodate local client requirements, frequently into the evening.
Our customers’ mobility and inability to access their health information across borders are major impediments to continuity of treatment. Our clinical administration system offers patient data across our network and guarantees client continuity of service. To maximise reach, our Blue Boxes offer prevention, treatment, referrals, clinical outreach, and outpatient care.
HIV Prevention and Treatment Services
- Antiretroviral Therapy (ART)
- PrEP and PEP
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC)
- STI Screening and Treatment
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening, Treatment and Referrals
- Condom promotion and distribution
- Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights
- Voluntary Family Planning services
General health services
- Stomach pain
Other general health services
- Health and Road Safety Information
- Peer Education and Outreach
- Sexual and Gender-Based Violence