Last month saw North Star Alliance launch the Mesedi.org mobile app, developed in partnership with the Foundation for Professional Development and mapIT*. Mesedi (short for medical services directory) is an application running within the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region that helps people on the move find their nearest healthcare facility through an integrated GPS […]
- North Star Alliance unveils new Strategic Plan 2023-2027 for Uganda.
- Siemens Stiftung (foundation) Director visits Mlolongo Blue Box clinic
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother
- Church Elder: Championing reduction of hypertension and diabetes cases in Maai Mahiu and its environs
- North Star Alliance: Finding Missing TB Cases among Key Populations in Mombasa
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother August 16, 2021