Paul Matthew, North Star Alliance’s Regional Director Southern Africa, was recently selected to become an Ashoka Fellow, in recognition of his continuing efforts to limit the spread of HIV and other diseases among mobile populations and corridor communities across Africa. Paul, who played a critical role in establishing North Star Alliance, and in developing and […]
- North Star Alliance named the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) Greenhouse 2023 winner of $ 25,000
- Roadside clinic beneficiary now championing an HIV-free transport corridor: Story of Stanley Kabengi
- North Star Alliance unveils new Strategic Plan 2023-2027 for Uganda.
- Siemens Stiftung (foundation) Director visits Mlolongo Blue Box clinic
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother August 16, 2021