Johannesburg, South Africa: A new and unique training product for truck drivers is being released this month. ‘NSEWA’ is an initiative to close the gap between health services and road safety through specially designed driver safety training and health-related programmes aimed at the road freight industry. The learning network, initially launched in March this year, […]
- Roadside clinic beneficiary now championing an HIV-free transport corridor: Story of Stanley Kabengi
- North Star Alliance unveils new Strategic Plan 2023-2027 for Uganda.
- Siemens Stiftung (foundation) Director visits Mlolongo Blue Box clinic
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother
- Church Elder: Championing reduction of hypertension and diabetes cases in Maai Mahiu and its environs
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother August 16, 2021