Last month saw North Star Alliance launch the Mesedi.org mobile app, developed in partnership with the Foundation for Professional Development and mapIT*. Mesedi (short for medical services directory) is an application running within the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region that helps people on the move find their nearest healthcare facility through an integrated GPS […]
- North Star Alliance named the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) Greenhouse 2023 winner of $ 25,000
- Roadside clinic beneficiary now championing an HIV-free transport corridor: Story of Stanley Kabengi
- North Star Alliance unveils new Strategic Plan 2023-2027 for Uganda.
- Siemens Stiftung (foundation) Director visits Mlolongo Blue Box clinic
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother August 16, 2021