This week we introduce you to Osborne, one of our Site Coordinators in our East Africa Region. Osborne Ndalo Amollo grew up in Mombasa, the second-largest city in Kenya, completing highschool in Kisumu, before coming back to Mombasa where he graduated from the Kenya Medical Training College in Clinical Medicine and Surgery. Interested (and puzzled) […]
- Roadside clinic beneficiary now championing an HIV-free transport corridor: Story of Stanley Kabengi
- North Star Alliance unveils new Strategic Plan 2023-2027 for Uganda.
- Siemens Stiftung (foundation) Director visits Mlolongo Blue Box clinic
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother
- Church Elder: Championing reduction of hypertension and diabetes cases in Maai Mahiu and its environs
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother August 16, 2021