In the serene valleys of Kondoo village in Ainabkoi constituency, Uasin Gishu county, lives a man who is championing a community free from HIV and related diseases. The soft-spoken Stanley Kabengi is a community health worker and now a volunteer outreach worker under the Global Fund HIV programme in Uasin Gishu County, Kenya, which targets […]
- North Star Alliance named the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) Greenhouse 2023 winner of $ 25,000
- Roadside clinic beneficiary now championing an HIV-free transport corridor: Story of Stanley Kabengi
- North Star Alliance unveils new Strategic Plan 2023-2027 for Uganda.
- Siemens Stiftung (foundation) Director visits Mlolongo Blue Box clinic
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother August 16, 2021