Good news from the WHO this week: trials on three promising Ebola vaccines are being accelerated and we may just have one of them in the field as early as the first quarter of 2015. A vaccine with even limited efficacy would be welcome news indeed, particularly for the beleaguered healthcare workers, who continue to […]
- North Star Alliance named the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) Greenhouse 2023 winner of $ 25,000
- Roadside clinic beneficiary now championing an HIV-free transport corridor: Story of Stanley Kabengi
- North Star Alliance unveils new Strategic Plan 2023-2027 for Uganda.
- Siemens Stiftung (foundation) Director visits Mlolongo Blue Box clinic
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother August 16, 2021