A high risk of HIV prevalence has been registered among truck drivers in the country. According to the findings by the Ministry of Health, the HIV prevalence rate among these groups is beyond the national average.
- North Star Alliance unveils new Strategic Plan 2023-2027 for Uganda.
- Siemens Stiftung (foundation) Director visits Mlolongo Blue Box clinic
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother
- Church Elder: Championing reduction of hypertension and diabetes cases in Maai Mahiu and its environs
- North Star Alliance: Finding Missing TB Cases among Key Populations in Mombasa
- North Star Blue Box clinic saves a mother August 16, 2021