Receptionist/Cleaner - Nakuru County
- Maintain cleanliness at the Wellness Centre and surroundings.
- Welcome visitors/clients to the Centre by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as may be allocated by the supervisor.
Education & Experience
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of working experience in Reception/cleaner work.
• Prior experience with Microsoft Office and typing.
• Knowledge and practice of good Customer Service.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organised and resourceful.
• Ability to handle office equipment.
Position: Full time basis
Location: Nakuru, Kenya
Start date: Immediately
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, apply online (indicating your expected salary) via
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 11st November 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.