Project Coordinator – Kenya Innovative Challenge Tuberculosis Programme - Mombasa, Kenya
- Effective Management of projects and timely provision of deliverables.
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Preparation of programme budgets and reviews.
- Preparation of periodic and timely donor reports for internal use.
- Creating and strengthening partnerships with the government and other organizations.
- Profiling the Organization among partners.
- Documentation of project success stories and lessons learned.
- Representing North Star Alliance in relevant meetings and other forums.
- Resource mobilization through funding proposals and other avenues.
- Any other duties which may be assigned by the Senior Program Manager from time to time.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Social Sciences, Community Health, Community Development, Social Work, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Project Implementation/Management within the health
and/or non-profit sector.
- Experience in implementing a TB program would also be desirable.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Strong personality with good leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Energetic and balanced
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Must be proficient in both oral and written English and Kiswahili
- IT literate (Word, Excel and Internet)
- Ability to work with key populations
Position: One-year contract with the possibility of extension based on performance
Location: Mombasa, Kenya
Reports to: Senior Program Manager
Start date: Immediately
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, apply online (indicating your expected salary) via
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th January 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.