Project Coordinator - Kenya
- Ensure effective implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the organisations HIV and other projects and timely provision of deliverables.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage the implementation and operationalisation of Roadside Wellness Centres or Blue Box clinics for designated sites.
- Organise outreach services.
- Conduct quality assurance/audits of Wellness Centres.
- Manage, monitor and report on designated Unit / Centre expenditure against project budget.
- Prepare reports on performance against agreed project objectives, targets, deliverables, milestones and timeframes and which define project progress, problems and solutions.
- Provide direction and leadership to project staff.
- Prepare programme budgets and reviews.
- Identify new funding opportunities in line with the Organization’s Mission for the continuation of project activities after the current donor funding.
- Support project proposal development processes.
- Consistently monitor regular and transparent reporting on all donor activities and related results.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project including County/District Governments.
- Identify and manage programme related risks.
- Any other duties which may be assigned by the Director.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences or related field.
- Master’s Degree in social sciences or related field will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy and Competence.
- A strong written and oral command of English.
- Knowledge of health issues for mobile populations, healthcare delivery systems and models in Africa.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, resourcefulness, persistence and stamina in their achievement of objectives.
- Be an excellent team player, and have very strong communication skills especially in the interaction and negotiations with other partners.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Broad management experience.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Experience in multi-cultural communications.
Position: One week
Reports to: The Director
Start date: January 2022
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, apply online (indicating your expected salary) on Email: email@example.com on or before 20th December 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.