HIV Testing and Counselling Provider - Kuresoi – North, Nakuru, Kenya
- Provide quality HTS services at the RWC and hotspots in accordance with the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health in Kenya.
- Mobilize eligible KPs eligible for HTS services
- Link to care all positive Clients
- Update KP records registers, COMETs and files
- Screen all the eligible KPs for TB.
- Preparing and submitting reports within set deadlines.
- Meet all performance targets.
- Participate in outreach activities
Education & Experience
- Certificate in Voluntary Counselling and Testing from National AIDS and STI Control Programme (NASCOP).
- Must have been enrolled in Proficiency Test with satisfactory results.
- Experience in providing HTS to Key Population.
- Strong personality with good leadership skills.
- Ability to prepare timely reports.
- Unquestionable confidentiality.
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficient in English and Kiswahili languages.
- IT literate (Word, Excel and internet).
- Familiar with local community structures. Experience working with USG funded projects desirable.
Position: One-year renewable contract with possibility of extension based on performance
Location: Kuresoi-North, Nakuru
Reports to: The Site Coordinator
Start date: Immediately
How to Apply
Applications to include a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, Aids Control Program Certificate and PT results only, and sent to the email below by close of business on Friday, 19th November 2021.
Email: email@example.com Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.