HIV Testing and Counselling Provider (3 posts)- Uasin Gishu, Makueni and Nakuru County - Uasin Gishu, Makueni and Nakuru County
- Provide quality HTS services within the designated project sites in Nakuru County and hotspots in accordance with the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health in Kenya.
- Mobilize eligible KPs eligible for HTS services.
- Link to care for all positive Clients.
- Update KP records registers, COMETs and files.
- Screen all the eligible KPs for TB.
- Preparing and submitting reports within set deadlines.
- Meet all performance targets.
- Participate in outreach activities.
Education & Experience
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or higher.
- Certificate in Voluntary Counselling and Testing from National AIDS and STIs Control Programme (NASCOP).
- Must have been enrolled in Proficiency Test with satisfactory results.
- Experience in providing HTS to Key populations.
- Strong personality with good leadership skills.
- Ability to prepare timely reports.
- Unquestionable confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficient in English and Kiswahili languages.
- IT literate (Word, Excel and internet).
- Familiar with local community structures.
- Experience working with USG funded projects desirable.
Position: One-year renewable contract with the possibility of extension based on performance
Location: Uasin Gishu, Makueni and Nakuru County
Reports to: The Site Coordinator
Start date: Immediately
How to Apply
Applications indicating the county of choice, a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, National AIDS & STIs Control Program Certificate and PT results only, and sent to the email below by close of business on Wednesday, 8th June 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.