Data Clerk - Kenya
- Manage and organize client files at the service sites
- Accurately enter data into various data-bases.
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
- Prepare relevant reports as needed.
- Work with the M & E Officer on DQA and other data matters
- Provide general data entry support across the program.
Education & Experience
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Grade C or higher.
- Certificate in IT/Health records and Information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 6 months’ data entry experience.
- Experience in Key population & HIV data management is an additional advantage.
- Experience working with USG funded projects desirable.
Position: One-year renewable contract with possibility of extension based on performance
Reports to: The Site Coordinator
Start date: Immediately
How to Apply
Applications to include a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, academic and other certificates (indicating your expected salary) and sent to the email below by close of business on Friday, 31st December 2021.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.